Maryland has strict laws against driving while under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs, even for first-time offenders. A DUI conviction could result in incarceration, probation, the loss of your license and significant fines. It can also lead to other serious, collateral consequences that may affect your quality of life. If you have a previous conviction for a DUI offense, the penalties, especially potential incarceration, could be more severe. If you are arrested and charged with a DUI-related offense, you need a lawyer you can trust, who will aggressively defend your rights in court. At McGann, Del Pino and Hughes, we understand that good people make mistakes, and deserve to be heard. We pledge to:
- Provide a trusting environment for you to share your side of the story
- Investigate your case thoroughly
- Work with you closely to determine and pursue the best course of action
- Vigorously defend your constitutional rights in court
We have extensive trial experience and have defended minors and adults in cases involving all types of felony and misdemeanor DUI charges including:
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol
- Driving Under the Influence Per Se
- Driving While Impaired by Alcohol
- Driving While Impaired by Drugs and/or Alcohol
- Driving While Impaired by Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Negligent Driving
Start working with a law firm that has a history of trusted client relationships.
For an immediate consultation call 301.652.7595 to speak with your dedicated criminal law attorney.